Sunday, February 16, 2014

farewell again from Sieben Linden


I am sitting here in my private 'bungalow' overlooking a meadow at Sieben Linden ecoVillage. There are so many options one has at any given moment.  Right now I chose the option of finishing some web work while I still have a reliable hi-speed connection.  I'm finding that more difficult to get in Europe than before.

options
I could go and help in the kitchen to prepare for Sunday brunch.  I could go visit people lounging around in the breakfast area.  I could go for a walk through the orchard, forest, gardens, village area, etc.  I could find some friends and see if they'd like to chat.  I could sit in their cool library and read endlessly about permaculture, free energy, political + living style things+++
so many choices...



speech...
Last nite, I gave my presentation to about 25 people, on 'Living Energies'  subtitle:  demand is addiction.  The latter half of this was flat and not well received.  The idea though of natural energies via Steiner, Schauberger + wilhem Reich were extremely well received.  It was not my best presentation... feeling a bit under the weather, tremendous technical problems with Linux presentation software and video editors, etc.


Today we'll be bidding farewell to these 16 people who went through this intensive week of orientation for living here fulltime.  It is not a visitor program.  About half of us will come back in a month for a 2 week intensive time if 66% of the general population (140) say it's OK.  I would easily have that approval - I have so many friends and like-minded loving-spirits here.  But I cannot see giving everything up in California and coming to germany full-time.  Time will tell.  For now, I will be content to come back and work on some kind of energy permaculture project - they seem to be more advanced on permaculture here and I could learn (and teach) a lot, and add value.

No comments:

Post a Comment